afrodizyak parfum rokettube rokettube porno 64 genel sağlık porno mobil porno rokettube izmir escort izmir escort adiyaman tutunu saglik bilgileri escort ankara escort bursa ankara escort adiyaman tutunu afrodizyak parfum izmir escort rokettube porno 64 genel saglik porno Sex porno videoların kral sitesi, rokettube mobil sikiş, gĘ╣zel porno videolar siz değerli abazaları beklemekte. amcıkları sikişirken doya doya izleyin ve keyfini çıkarın rokettube gorukle escort bayan History of Jaron─ŤkÔÇÖs shelter

  • ─îe┼ítina (─îesk├í republika)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • Polish (Poland)
  • Deutsch (Germany)


+420 774 668 011 ,

Nejsme provozovatel├ę ┼átrambersk├ę Tr├║by.
Zab├Żv├íme se realizac├ş program┼» HRADN├Ź AKADEMIE.

truba_logoStramberk castle
Ultimate experiences

History of Jaron─ŤkÔÇÖs shelter

E-mail Print PDF

As long ago as 1904, it was deemed necessary to build a covered shelter for visitors and hikers. To minimize costs, a simple timber-framed and wood-tiled ÔÇśverandaÔÇÖ was built. Unfortunately, this structure was destroyed by a spring storm in 1907, when powerful winds carried it away and scattered its debris all over the hillside.

The members of the local hikersÔÇÖ club were determined that they would not be defeated by the elements, and so the Ostrava architect Josef Pokorn├Ż ÔÇô working free of charge ÔÇô took just three months to draw up plans for a new shelter, also to be made of wood. The building took a further three months to complete, with the architect supervising a team of workers from the Kop┼Öivnice railway works (who were on strike at the time). The structure cost one thousand gulden, and was named the ÔÇśM─Ťd├şnekÔÇÖ shelter after an inn frequented by the Czech Renaissance writer Mikul├í┼í Da─Źick├Ż of Heslov, who led a very colourful life and was a popular, almost legendary figure.

As tourist numbers grew, the old shelter ÔÇô damaged by exposure to the elements, and in a poor state of repair ÔÇô was no longer adequate for their needs. In 1924, the local branch of the hiking club decided to renovate the shelter during the winter months, extending it and installing furniture. The new building, designed by the painter Bohum├şr Jaro┼łek in a style inspired by local folk art and crafts, was opened to the public in 1925.

Source: Ale┼í Dur─Ź├ík and Josef Adamec


Services for companies and groups

Nab├şdka pro firmy

Virtual tours

Virtu├íln├ş prohl├şdky

Mapa/půdorys hradu




Akce Relaxu v podh┼»┼Ö├ş Beskyd

Visitor statistics



Hradn├ş akademie

Hradn├ş akademie

Pocket guide

Elektronick├Ż pr┼»vodce

Parking in Štramberk

Parkov├ín├ş ve ┼átramberku

Webkamera ve Štramberku


Knights of Štramberk Castle




The Royal Fair




Weather forecast

Relax v podh┼»┼Ö├ş